Just in time for the new Ant-Man and the Wasp movie flying into theatres, we have a fun new Ant-Man treat for you. These Ant-Man Brownies are the perfect Disney-inspired treat that you can enjoy at a Marvel party or watching the latest movie.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp .baking powder
- 15 orange slice candies, chopped or cut with scissors
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- Red cake gel
- Black cake gel
- Red and black cake sprinkles
- Orange slice candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Add ingredients one at a time.
- Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla, cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Using your electric mixer, incorporate the above ingredients.
- Add the chopped orange slice candy; stir well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Allow the brownies while in the pan to cool completely.
- Remove brownie from baking pan.
- Frost brownie with vanilla frosting.
- Alternate with the red and black cake gel making stripes.
- With a toothpick drag the frosting stripes to make the design on the brownie.
- Cut the frosted brownie into individual servings.
- Add an icing dollop in the center of each brownie.
- Place a candy orange slice in the center of the icing dollop.
- Sprinkle the red and black sprinkles on each brownie.
- Can make up to 28 servings depending on the size brownies you cut.