In honor of the new Disney’s The Jungle Book movie coming out April 15, we’ve created a Jungle Book-inspired cocktail called Bagheera, a Rum & Mexican cola featuring Ron Barceló Rum, Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka, Jarritos Mexican Cola, and Cinnamon garnish.
This is a wonderful play on the traditional Rum and Coke. This time, our rum, makes a proper and polite acquaintance of Mexican-style cola, and there's also the flirty sweetness of Iced Cake flavored vodka. The cocktail is garnished with a cinnamon stick and well, yeah it all comes together quite nicely.
While we wanted something dark and powerful like Bagheera, this Rum and Coke variation is great for Mexican holidays or an ideal cocktail served with Mexican- or Latin American-inspired foods.
- Cinco De Mayo, May 5th
- Mexican Independence Day, September 16th
- Day of the Dead, November 2nd
Bagheera Rum & Mexican Cola
- 1 ounce Ron Barceló Rum
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka
- 3 Ounces Jarritos Mexican Cola
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Ice Cube
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add rum, Iced Cake flavored vodka, a pinch of cinnamon, and a single ice cube.
- Shake like there is no tomorrow, for about 30 seconds.
- Strain cocktail mixture into a whiskey glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and jalapeño (optional)
Please drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Visit the official THE JUNGLE BOOK website
THE JUNGLE BOOK opens in theatres everywhere in 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D on April 15th!
Since you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy our Shere Khan Spicy Tangelo Ginger Mule Jungle Book-Inspired Cocktail.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Best Buy In-Home Consultation - September 12, 2019
- Last-Minute Back-to-School Must-Haves - September 11, 2019
- Jordan Wine Dinner Featuring Jordan Winery at Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse at Ilani - September 11, 2019