Hello Boozy Baking! Baileys Irish Cream is a perfect tasty treat for baking any time of year, but St. Patrick's Day is an especially good time of year for using Baileys Irish Cream in baking creations. These easy to make Baileys Irish Cream Truffles are the perfect St. Patrick's Day treat!This post contains affiliate links.
Baileys Irish Cream Truffles
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 package Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers
- 1 package Ghirardelli Chocolate White Candy Making Wafers
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add in the Baileys Irish Cream graham crackers crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until completely mixed in.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Once chilled, remove batter from fridge.
- Scoop batter into balls.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place baking sheets with balls into freezer for 10–15 minutes.
- While the batter is in the freezer, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30–second increments in a microwave-safe bowl until completely melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate, covering completely.
- Place back on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and let cool until chocolate has hardened.
- Use a spoon to drizzle remaining melted Cwhite chocolate over the truffles.
- Repeat steps 9 through 12 with opposite chocolate flavors.
- Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET on Blu-Ray on February 26 - February 20, 2019
- How to Use Disney MaxPass at Disneyland - February 19, 2019
- COME FROM AWAY coming to Portland February 26, 2019 - February 19, 2019