Bloody Hot Chocolate
- Take your coffee mug and drizzle the red gel on the rim to make it look like dripping blood.
- Using a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips along with the evaporated milk.
- Let the chocolate melt stirring constantly.
- Then stir in whole milk simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add the vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne, and nutmeg.
- Top with whipped cream.
If you liked this post, you might like this Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Museum Hack is the Best Way to Tour a New Museum - August 3, 2021
- Nickelodeon’s “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” Curse of the Shadows - August 2, 2021
- Collection Of Best JUNGLE CRUISE Movie Quotes - July 31, 2021