Happy Halloween! Who doesn't love a good creepy beverage for Halloween?! This Bloody Hot Chocolate recipe is the perfect evil addition to your Halloween party or Halloween-themed fun.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a small commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Bloody Hot Chocolate
- 1½ cups of milk chocolate chips
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 cups of whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Wilton red sparkle gel
- Whipped cream
- Take your coffee mug and drizzle the red gel on the rim to make it look like dripping blood.
- Using a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips along with the evaporated milk.
- Let the chocolate melt stirring constantly.
- Then stir in whole milk simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add the vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne, and nutmeg.
- Top with whipped cream.
If you liked this post, you might like this Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Deborah D says
This looks really yummy!
Kimberly Flickinger says
This hot chocolate sounds bloody delicious and is just in time for Halloween. Thank you for sharing!
Erin from Long Island says
Wow this sounds good! I’d probably sneak in a little vodka or rum though 😉