Bloody Hot Chocolate
- Take your coffee mug and drizzle the red gel on the rim to make it look like dripping blood.
- Using a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips along with the evaporated milk.
- Let the chocolate melt stirring constantly.
- Then stir in whole milk simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add the vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne, and nutmeg.
- Top with whipped cream.
If you liked this post, you might like this Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Director Sam Raimi Brings Horror to the MCU with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Sox the Robot Cat from LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022
- Casting the Perfect LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022