Happy Halloween! Who doesn't love a good creepy beverage for Halloween?! This Bloody Hot Chocolate recipe is the perfect evil addition to your Halloween party or Halloween-themed fun.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a small commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Bloody Hot Chocolate
- Take your coffee mug and drizzle the red gel on the rim to make it look like dripping blood.
- Using a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips along with the evaporated milk.
- Let the chocolate melt stirring constantly.
- Then stir in whole milk simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add the vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne, and nutmeg.
- Top with whipped cream.
If you liked this post, you might like this Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate
The following two tabs change content below.
Jana Seitzer is a full-time mom to 4 amazing kids, wife, writer, photographer, marketer, designer, and social media maven. She loves to travel all over the world—solo and with her family—and tell stories about her travel adventures, adventures that often involve a glass of wine.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Polaroid Lab is the Perfect Gift for Teens and Tweens Polaroid Lab - November 16, 2019
- Upgrade Your Kitchen with Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators - November 16, 2019
- Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave - November 5, 2019