Boozy, ooey, gooey chocolate chip cookies are quite literally the best cookies you can make. These Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies topped with a sprinkled of sea salt will melt in your mouth. Enjoy with our Iced Bourbon and Chocolate Coffee.
Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 14 tbsp. unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. Bourbon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chunks, 1/2 cup chocolate chunks for topping
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, 1/4 cup walnuts for topping
- 1/2 cup sea salt for topping
- 1 medium ice cream scooper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until well combined.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar, sugar, and bourbon until well combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chunks and 3/4 cup walnuts until combined.
- Scoop out dough using the ice cream scoop and place onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle some chocolate chunks and walnuts onto the top of the cookies.
- Place back into the oven and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle sea salt onto the top of the cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes before removing and placing onto a wire rack.
- Peach Pineapple Sparkler Cocktail - June 29, 2022
- THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER's Chris Hemsworth on his North Star - June 27, 2022
- “Carolina” by Taylor Swift WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING - June 27, 2022