Summer is here and it's the perfect time for a deliciously refreshing cocktail paired with a popsicle. This Cherry and Rum Moscow Mule Cocktail + Popsicle is the perfect thing for a hot summer's day.Affiliate links included for some items. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cherry and Rum Moscow Mule Cocktail + Popsicle
- 1/2 tablespoon Country Time Lemonade Mix
- 1.5 ounces Krakken Dark Spiced Rum
- 2 ounces R.W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice
- Sprig of fresh Mint
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker combine lemonade mix, dark spiced rum, cherry juice, crushed ice.
- Secure the lid of the cocktail shaker tightly and continuously shake for 30 seconds.
- Remove lid and strain into a traditional copper mug filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Cherry & Ginger Beer Popsicles Ingredients and directions:
Note: The following ingredients reflect how much goes into each popsicle mold.
- 1 ounce Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Place 1 ounce of ginger beer into each popsicle mold and freeze for an hour.
- Remove molds from the freezer and add the following: 0.5 ounce Krakken Dark Spiced Rum and 1/2 ounce R.W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice (or just add juice to the fill line).
- Return molds to the freezer and freeze for 2–3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and remove popsicles from their molds by running tepid water over the mold to release the frozen popsicles.
- Serve with the cocktail or separately.
Drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021