Love Polish Kielbasa? We do in our house. Sometime I want “fancy” Kielbasa and not regular Polish Kielbasa. Here's an easy recipe to jazz up even the plainest of Polish Kielbasa for a quick weeknight meal. This recipe is so quick and easy.
Chili Garlic Kielbasa
- 1 lb. Polish Kielbasa, sliced into ¼ inch thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed (you can use a garlic press)
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- Add grapeseed oil to a large skillet. Heat until grapeseed oil starts to bubble. Add garlic and brown.
- Add kielbasa and sprinkle with chili powder and parsley.
- Cook until kielbasa is browned on the edges.
- Cook for a few minutes and turn kielbasa.
- When kielbasa looks to be browned on edges of both sides it is finished.
- Serve immediately.
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021