Valentine's Day is just around the corner. We have the easiest yet super cute Valentine's Day treat for you. Whether you need a treat for a party, school, or just want a quick and simple treat for your own kids, these Chocolate-Dipped Wafer Cookies are simple yet pretty enough to share anywhere. And this is so simple kids can do it, too! My girls helped make these.This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
White Chocolate-Dipped Wafer Cookies with Sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the package (as every on is just a little bit differently) in a microwave-safe bowl, a small glass bowl is perfect. Our was melt for one minute, stir, and then repeat for 30 seconds. It needed one more 30 second zap in the microwave and we were ready to dip.
- Gently dip the end of the wafer cookie in the melted chocolate candy melts.
- Lay the dipped wafer cookie on the wax paper.
- Dip 3 or 4 wafer cookies. Then sprinkle the cookies with your sprinkles. You can't do too many at a time or the chocolate cools too much to catch the sprinkles.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 until all of the cookies are dipped and coated in sprinkles.
- Let the chocolate harden and then store your cookies in an airtight container. They'll last for 3 to 5 days.
- Interview with Uncle Traveling Matt, Dave Goelz - November 23, 2022
- Avatar Adversaries Bubble Tea Duo - November 17, 2022
- A Christmas Story Christmas Interview with Peter Billingsley - November 16, 2022