Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays. My husband loves to roast a turkey and my kids love to make homemade cranberry sauce. After Thanksgiving, you are bound to have leftover Thanksgiving dinner fixings just like we are. Leftovers can get a little boring after awhile, so this Cranturkey Buns recipe is a fun way to jazz up your Thanksgiving leftovers and is so simple your kids can help make it, too!
- 2 cups Leftover turkey, diced
- 1 cup Cranberry sauce
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuit roll dough (10 rolls)
- 1 package Brown gravy mix (or use leftover homemade gravy)
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Open the can of biscuits and separate. With a rolling pin, roll out each dough disk so it’s slightly bigger in circumference than originally from the package.
- Hold the rolled dough in one hand, and spoon approximately 2 tbsp. of diced turkey into the center of the dough. Follow that with approximately 1.5 tbsp. of cranberry sauce.
- Gather the edges of the dough together and bring them to the center, pinching them tightly to enclose the filling inside the dough disc. Place them seam side down in a parchment lined (or greased) baking dish.
- Brush with melted butter after all the buns are made.
- Bake in the oven for 10–12 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- While they are baking, make the gravy according to the packet instructions, or heat up the leftover gravy.
- After cooking time is up, remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Either pour the gravy over the buns after they’ve been served in dishes, or you can also dip them in little individual bowls of gravy.
If you like this recipe, you might like our Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021