With Easter right around the corner, it’s fun to decorate your eggs in a fun way. These DIY Easy Minion Easter Eggs are super cute, and easy to do with kids of most any age.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Decorate the eggs and then hide them for a fun egg hunt. While I stuck with classic yellow and blue Minion Easter Eggs, you could easily do purple Minions, too. This craft took all of about 8 minutes to do a dozen eggs, and that was with my two 7-year-old “helpers” all over the place at dinner time, not really focusing on the task at hand. It can also be a pretty inexpensive craft, with many supplies on hand. You may even have all of the supplies on hand if you have plastic eggs from previous Easters in storage.
DIY Easy Minion Easter Eggs
What you need:
- Plastic eggs, yellow and blue ($0.89 per bag at Target)
- A black Sharpie
- Wiggle Eyes, small and large ($3.29 for the large quantity bag, and $0.99 for the smaller quantity bag at Michaels)
- Adhesive (I used Glue Dots, mini for the small eyes or regular for the large)
What You Do:
Viola. You have a DIY Minion Easter Egg! Continue until you’ve decorated them all.
- STAR TREK PRODIGY SEASON 1 GIVEAWAY TWITTER PARTY - September 19, 2023
- INTERVIEW José Hernández & Alejandra Márquez Abella - September 19, 2023
- Skincare 101: How to Choose the Right Moisturizer for Face - September 6, 2023