I’m a Cricut Blogger. The opinions and text are all mine.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product.
DIY Little Mermaid-Inspired Shirt
- Create your text in the Cricut Design Space.
- Use the letter spacing to adjust the space of the letters (kerning in graphic design) to bring the letters closer together to eliminate the gap for scripted fonts.
- Place Cricut Glitter Iron On onto Cricut Cutting Mat.
- Once your design is finished and ready to cut, load Cutting Mat into Cricut Explore Air as directed by machine.
- Send design (reversed for iron on) to Cricut Explore Air and watch it cut.
- Remove excess vinyl from backing using the weeder for fine lettering detail.
- Apply Cricut Glitter Iron On following directions on packaging.
- Interview with Dave Boyle for House of Ninjas on Netflix - February 21, 2024
- Welcome Home Franklin Interview - February 16, 2024
- Interview Walt Dohrn and Tim Heitz on Trolls Band Together - February 8, 2024