Freak Shakes are all the rage. We have this amazing Incredibles Freak Shake for all you superhero lovers just in time for an Incredibles-themed party! We love Disney food and this Disney Freakshake is perfect! America’s favorite family of superheroes Incredibles 2 busts into theaters on June 15, 2018. Affiliate links included for some items. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Incredibles Freak Shake
Ingredients for the icing transfers
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Four piping bags fitted with the number 2 tip
- Orange, Black, and Golden Yellow gel food coloring
- Incredibles team logo
- Pen or pencil to trace the image
- Piece of white paper
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- 4 bowls
Directions to make transfer
- Print out the Incredibles logo
- Take your piece of paper and place on top of the image
- Using a pen or pencil trace the image onto the white paper about 3–4 times 4 inches apart
- Place the paper with the copies onto the cookie sheet
- Fit a sheet of parchment paper onto the cookie sheet and tape the edges so that you have a smooth flat area
- Using the standing mixer, combine the powdered sugar, egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla and mix on medium speed
- If the royal icing is still a yellow soup, add in 1/2 cup powder sugar
- Continue to mix until you get stiff peaks
- Evenly divide the icing into the four bowls,
- Add a few orange drops into the first bowl and mix until combined.
- Add a few more drops to get the shade of orange that you want
- Add a few golden yellow drops to the second bowl
- Add a few black drops to the third bowl
- Leave the white icing in the fourth bowl white
- Scoop the icing colors into a piping bag
- Using the golden yellow, pipe out the ” i ” in the logo, leaving the opening for the white icing.
- Fill in the opening with the white icing
- Using the orange icing, outline the orange rings in the logo
- Using the Black icing, outline the inside of the logo
- Using the orange icing again, fill in the orange lines in the logo
- Using the black icing, fill in the black part of the logo
- Set aside for 1 day to dry.
- You will need to save the white icing for later for the shake.
Incredibles Shake decorations ingredients:
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- 2 bags of regular M&M's (Only using the red, orange, and yellow)
- 1 white frosted donut
- 1/2 cup of Mickey Mouse sprinkles
- 2 Orangecreamsicle Gilliam sticks
- 2 bags of Lifesaver Gummies (Only using the red, yellow and orange)
- 6 Mini red velvet donut (Bought at local bakery or you can make at home using red velvet cake mix)
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Bamboo sticks
- Using the leftover white icing, carefully re-dip the white icing donut and lightly shake off the excess frosting.
- Sprinkle some of the Mickey Mouse sprinkles and set aside.
- Using the white piping bag, pipe donut frosting onto 3 of the red velvet donuts and sprinkle with Mickey Mouse sprinkles; set aside.
- Using the bamboo sticks, place a stick on top of the plain red velvet donut and pipe a large dollop of white frosting into the center hole of the donuts.
- Place the icing red velvet doughnuts onto the frosting and set aside for 2 hours to dry.
- Using a bamboo stick and the Lifesaver gummies, alternating between the 3 colors, place the gummies on the stick and set aside.
- Using a butter knife, spread the chocolate frosting around the top of the glass. About 2 inches thick.
- Alternating between the 3 colors of M&M's, carefully place them onto the frosting.
- Set aside while you make the shake.
Incredibles Orange Julius shake
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- Ice Cubes
- Combine orange juice, milk, water, sugar, and vanilla in a blender.
- Fill blender to ¾ full with ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Directions to put freak shake together:
- Pour the shake into the prepared milkshake glass, only filling about 3/4 of the way full.
- Place the white iced donut onto the top of the glass.
- Carefully place the red velvet donut stick into the left side of the white iced donut.
- Using the whipped cream, pipe a large amount into the center of the donut. This will also help hold everything together.
- Carefully place the two Gilliam sticks into the right side of the whipped cream.
- Carefully place the Lifesaver Gummies into the back center of the whipped cream.
- Carefully place the Incredibles icing transfer into the front of the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle some more of the Mickey Mouse sprinkles and enjoy!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- New Avengers Endgame Trailer and Poster - March 19, 2019
- March is Portland Dining Month - March 17, 2019
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on Blu-Ray March 19 - March 12, 2019