Pressure Cooker Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 1/2-15 oz. can pumpkin, about 1 cup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled, hull removed and diced
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Cream cheese frosting
- Crushed walnuts for garnish
- Spray the inside of your bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Set to the side.
- In a medium bowl, add flour and baking soda; whisk to combine.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add pumpkin, cinnamon, sugar, eggs, oil, apple cider, and pie spice.
- Mix on low until fully combined.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and continue to mix on low to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer.
- Add diced apples and lightly stir to combine; do not over stir.
- Pour mixture into the bundt pan, 3/4 of the way full.
- Put aluminum foil over the top of your bundt pan.
- Put a trivet inside your Instant Pot.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and set to manual.
- Choose High pressure for 25 minutes.
- Do a natural release.
- Then carefully lift lid and remove the lid.
- Remove the bundt pan and set to the side.
- Remove the foil.
- Allow the cake to cool before flipping over.
- Top with a cream cheese frosting and crushed walnuts.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Jack Skellington Cookies - August 17, 2018
- Win Tickets to See Searching Movie in Portland - August 16, 2018
- Update Your Kitchen with Bosch 100 Series Dishwasher - August 16, 2018