This Pressure Cooker Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake is an excellent fall recipe for your Instant Pot. We love cooking in our Instant Pot. Pressure Cooker recipes are so easy. This Instant Pot Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake will win over any pumpkin lover.
Pressure Cooker Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake
This recipe will make 2 bundt cakes in a 6-qt. Instant Pot
- 1/2-15 oz. can pumpkin, about 1 cup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled, hull removed and diced
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Cream cheese frosting
- Crushed walnuts for garnish
- Spray the inside of your bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Set to the side.
- In a medium bowl, add flour and baking soda; whisk to combine.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add pumpkin, cinnamon, sugar, eggs, oil, apple cider, and pie spice.
- Mix on low until fully combined.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and continue to mix on low to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer.
- Add diced apples and lightly stir to combine; do not over stir.
- Pour mixture into the bundt pan, 3/4 of the way full.
- Put aluminum foil over the top of your bundt pan.
- Put a trivet inside your Instant Pot.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and set to manual.
- Choose High pressure for 25 minutes.
- Do a natural release.
- Then carefully lift lid and remove the lid.
- Remove the bundt pan and set to the side.
- Remove the foil.
- Allow the cake to cool before flipping over.
- Top with a cream cheese frosting and crushed walnuts.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jana Seitzer is a full-time mom to 4 amazing kids, wife, writer, photographer, marketer, designer, and social media maven. She loves to travel all over the world—solo and with her family—and tell stories about her travel adventures, adventures that often involve a glass of wine.