The Jack Sparrow Mango Sour
- 1 oz. Malibu Mango Rum
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 1 oz. Bacardi White Rum
- 1 oz. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka
- 1 oz. San Pellegrino Limonata Soda
- 1 oz. orange simple syrup
- 3–4 slices of ripe mango
- 1 cup ice
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- mango slice
- In the pitcher of a blender add mango rum, orange liqueur, white rum, mango pineapple vodka, San Pellegrino limonta soda, simple syrup, 3–4 slices of ripe mango, and 1 cup of ice.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a Tom Collin's glass and garnish with slices of orange, lemon, and mango.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
Like this drink? Check out our Rum & Mexican Cola
See Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Lies in theatres May 26th
- Tom and Jerry Movie Review - February 26, 2021
- Cherry – Film Review: Raw, vulnerable, and unhinged—a must-see movie about love, addiction, and mental health - February 25, 2021
- Flora & Ulysses Review - February 19, 2021