This week, the battle of the decade is going down with Thanos and the Avengers et al in Avengers: Infinity War. In honor of the movie's release, we have an Infinity Stone Cocktail for you: the Orb Stone Cocktail. This purple cocktail is the perfect Avengers Cocktail, especially for you Guardians of the Galaxy fans. If you recall, at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1, the purple Power Stone is the Orb Stone that Star-Lord took from Ronan and used to eliminate him and then gave to the Nova Corps for safekeeping at the end of the film. As far as we know, it's still with them. This Orb Stone Cocktail honors that.
Avengers Cocktail – Orb Stone Cocktail
- 1 oz. Blueberry Vodka
- 1 oz. Coconut Rum
- 2 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Purple cake sprinkles
- Simple syrup
- Silver dust cake shimmer
- Mint sprig
- Dip the rim of your glass in the simple syrup and then into the cake sprinkles.
- Set the glass to the side.
- Place all the liquors and juices in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine.
- Now add 1/2 tsp. of shimmer into the shaker and shake to combine.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour your cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
- ENJOY. Save the galaxy.
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Christina Almond says
I love how colorful and bright this drink is…and it looks really tasty! I’m really looking forward to this movie!
Kamela Kern says
This looks really good. I’ll have to try it! Thanks!
Already have our tickets for Thursday night!
These look so cool and delicious!
This looks like a really delicious drink. This is something I will have to try when my BFF comes to visit.
Betsy Barnes says
This is such a pretty color for a drink, sounds good too!
shelly peterson says
This sounds like a great drink. It’s pretty too.