If you have kids, you know they love Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. It's fun for the whole family, but can be used as so much more than just a dip, topping, or salad dressing. We use it for lots of random cooking, from binding hamburgers to making quick and easy baked chicken dishes like my recipe I'm sharing here for Panko Parmesan-Crusted Baked Chicken. Right now you can find all of the new flavors of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing at your local Walmart.
Panko Parmesan-Crusted Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts (I use boneless, skinless)
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp. Cucumber Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl, combine Hidden Valley Ranch Cucumber Ranch Salad Dressing and water. Whisk until combined.
- In a second small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Dip chicken breasts in dressing mix and then coat in breadcrumb mix; lay chicken breasts in an 8”x8” baking dish. Repeat until all pieces are coated.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, until breadcrumbs are golden brown and internal temperature is at least 165 degrees, based on meat thermometer.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy.
- Director Sam Raimi Brings Horror to the MCU with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Sox the Robot Cat from LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022
- Casting the Perfect LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022