Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.
Summer is my favorite season for spending time with my family. With school out of session, that means more time to spend with my kids and partaking in fun family activities. But just because summer means more for family time doesn’t mean I want to spend that extra time cooking. We love quick and easy recipes for the grill like Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Kebabs. Even in the summer we still have weeknight activities and my husband and I still work, so more free time doesn’t mean all the free time in the world.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork helps make cooking easy and delicious for the summer grilling season. Their “Ready in 30 minutes or less” fresh marinated pork means that I can create an easy, simple summer meal that is perfect for any night of the week in less than 30 minutes! Available at Safeway in the fresh meat section, I can grab one when I do my weekly shopping or grab one when I’m out running errands.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is such a versatile option for any day of the week. While it’s available in a number of flavors, the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin is our family’s favorite. And Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is made from 100% fresh pork with no artificial ingredients, so I know my family is getting pork that is good for them, too.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is available in a variety of fresh cuts, too, so it’s a great fit for all cooking styles and dishes. It can also be sliced or cubed for even faster cooking, like in our Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Kebabs.
Whether I want to cook a marinated tenderloin in the oven or on the grill straight as it is from the package or create easy Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Kebabs, I can’t go wrong with the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin. The bulk of the prep work is done for me because the pork tenderloin is slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned in a variety of delicious cuts and flavors, like our favorite Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn. I simply need to roast, sauté, grill, or slow-cook my Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork to deliver my family real flavor, real fast.
Check out my recipe below for Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Kebabs. Using Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork is an easy way to get real flavor, real fast. Share your favorite tips and tricks on www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com for a chance to win great prizes in the “What Can You Do With 30?” contest.
Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Kebabs
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin, sliced in 1 ½ inch chunks
- 1 medium sweet Vidalia onion, cut in chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 ½” pieces
- 1 large red pepper cut into 1 ½” pieces
- 4 or 5 kebab sticks
- Cut Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin into 1 ½” chunks (sized to placing on kebabs for the grill).
- Cut the Vidalia onion into chunks about ¼” thick and 1 ½” in length and width to match the pork chunks.
- Chop the green and red peppers into 1 ½ inch chunks.
- On one kebab stick, alternate placing pork, onion, and green and red pepper pieces until the stick is mostly full, leaving enough space at either end to hold on to the stick, about 2 inches.
- Repeat step 4 until the remaining kebabs are full.
- Cook kebabs over grill rotating every 1–2 minutes, as not to burn the kabobs, for about 12–15 minutes or until a meat thermometer in the pork comes out between 145° F for medium rare and 160° F for medium.
- Serve and enjoy.
Like this recipe? Check out our Baby Back Rib Tostadas