There is nothing I love more than being able to throw something together in my slow cooker and then having a delicious meal ready a few hours later. This Slow Cooker Banana Bread recipe is a wonder fall delight. You put your ingredients in and about 2 hours later you have banana bread. No fuss, no muss. And your house smells wonderful. It’s a perfect fall recipe, although, really—banana bread can be made any time of the year.
Slow Cooker Banana Bread
- 5 ripe and/or overripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼–½ c. walnuts
- Mash the bananas and the milk together in a bowl. Add the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Pour into a parchment lined slow cooker (or grease it very well). Sprinkle the nuts on the top.
- Place a clean tea towel over the slow cooker bowl and place the lid on top of that.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Check with a wooden skewer for doneness. If it comes out clean, it’s ready.
- Carefully remove from bowl and let cool on a cooling rack.
This Slow Cooker Banana Bread is fantastic on its own or as part of a bigger recipe like Banana Bread French Toast. Check out the recipe for Banana Bread French Toast over at my friend Carly’s website at Lip Gloss and Crayons.
- STAR TREK PRODIGY SEASON 1 GIVEAWAY TWITTER PARTY - September 19, 2023
- INTERVIEW José Hernández & Alejandra Márquez Abella - September 19, 2023
- Skincare 101: How to Choose the Right Moisturizer for Face - September 6, 2023