St. Patrick's Day is a great time for fun treats in hues of green. We left the green beer behind in college (well, I did). But that doesn't mean you have to leave all the green celebrations behind.
This easy St. Patrick's Day Parfaits recipe will get your green treat fill, plus it's tasty and all kids like Jello.
The angled design gives the Jell-O parfaits for St. Patty's Day a bit of flair, but it's so easy to do.
The best part of this recipe is you can use it again for any holiday by using a different color Jell-O.
St. Patrick's Day Parfaits
- 1 package (3oz) Lime Jello-o
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Prepare your lime Jello-O according to package directions.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of Jell-O mixture.
- Spoon remaining Jello-O into 4–6 dessert or wine glasses (the number will depend on the size of the glasses and how far you fill them).
- Chill the glasses at an angle until the Jello-O is set (overnight is best) If you use small glasses like we did, the angle can easily be accomplished by putting the glasses in a muffin tin.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining (1/3 cup) Jello-O.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set Jello-O.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Add sprinkles or other decorations if you wish.
Like this post? Check out our Baileys Irish Cream Cupcakes