Valentine's day is just around the corner. Looking for tasty treats to make? Maybe your need treats for a school party or just for home. These delectable Valentine Brownie Truffles are delicious and easy to make, and while pink for Valentine's Day, you could use any color candy melts to change them up for the holiday for celebration of your choosing. Brownies and candy coating can be eaten any time of the year, not just for Valentine's Day.
Valentine Brownie Truffles
Yields: 30–35 servings
Total time : 1 hour
- 1 box brownie mix (plus required ingredients listed on box)
- ¼ cup vanilla frosting
- Candy melts
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on box. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut off the outer dry edges of the pan of brownies. Scoop the remainder of the baked brownies into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add the frosting and mix until well blended.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the brownie mixture out of the bowl and roll into balls.
- Once all of the brownie mixture has been rolled into balls, place them into the freezer for one hour.
- Melt the candy melts as directed on packaging.
- Working with one truffle at a time, completely coat the outside of each ball. To do this, simply drop a truffle into the candy, swirl it around with a fork and then pick it up using the fork’s prongs. Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to allow the excess coating to drip off, and place on lined baking sheet.
- While the candy is still melted, garnish the truffles with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate the truffles for at least 10 minutes so the candy sets. Truffles should be chilled and will stay fresh for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET on Blu-Ray on February 26 - February 20, 2019
- How to Use Disney MaxPass at Disneyland - February 19, 2019
- COME FROM AWAY coming to Portland February 26, 2019 - February 19, 2019