Time for Sunday Social! This week's questions are all about blogging.
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm a mom and I love wine. I knew I had to do something to incorporate both. It's who I am. I like Merlot, and although it's not my all-time favorite wine, the English major in me liked the alliteration.
2. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
It's fun! And I get to meet great people through blogging, either online or at conferences. I've made several good new friends in the last year.
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
Hmmm. I have to pick just one? Notebooks by May Designs are so much fun. I use them every day. I've also found some great California Chardonnays that I really like. I prefer my Chards to have French oak or minimal American oak and Cali offers some great ones!
4. Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Both. Facebook is great to really engage with people on a variety of topics. Photo sharing, link sharing, and having convos about them. Twitter has it's very own unique purpose and I enjoy engaging with readers and others that way. The engagement is usually more personal and I like that.
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Adam Levine. And I want hom to read the post about why I'm the mother of the year.
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I love blogging. I like writing, and I always aim to write content that people want to read. If you ever want me to cover a topic that I missed or that you think I should write more of, leave me a comment or send me an email.
Next week's questions
All questions about pet peeves and fears:
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
4. What is your most irrational fear?
5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.?
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021