I really haven't driven a sporty car since pre-kids and certainly not on a daily basis. The 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT bring me back to my youth. This car handle like a beauty, and I love that I can feel the road as I maneuver a corner or cruise the highway.
Sound: it's not all about the bass, or is it?
I remember the days when my speakers took up the majority of my trunk space so I could listen to some sick beats. Gone are the days of your trunk needing to be exclusively for your speakers for amazing sound. The 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT is all about the bass without hogging the trunk. The Rockford-Fosgate® 10-inch dual-voice coil subwoofer with Punch Control® in the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT trunk barely takes up any space, leaving ample room to use your trunk for things like groceries and luggage while still achieving impeccable sound quality.
As someone who's not tall, I love all of the adjustments available on the driver's seat and the steering wheel in this car. I can easily adjust it to make it comfortable for me to drive. The navigation system is great, allowing you to set destinations quickly and see where you're going on a large screen area. Easily pair your Bluetooth enabled device for easy hand-free calling or music playing.
The navigation and display until folds down for easy access of the SD card ports. It's very space age! And even though most people aren't buying CDs these days, there is a CD slot in case you need one.
The 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT is equipped with all of the basic luxuries and then some. While it's small and sporty, I could still fit two booster seats and three kids in the backseat without hassle. They loved the moon and sun roof, too.
The 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT comes loaded with Signature Features, including:
- All Wheel Control (AWC) Electronically Controlled 4WD System
- 7 standard airbags including driver's knee airbag
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- 6.1″ Touch panel display audio system w/ rear view camera
- MMCS Navigation system with 7″ high definition touch panel, voice command, 3D mapping, point-of-interest information, real-time traffic, and Mapcare® includes 2 annual map updates (replaces std. audio system head unit)
- 710-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 Rockford-Fosgate® premium sound system with 9 speakers including 10-inch dual-voice coil subwoofer with Punch Control®, DTS® Neural Surround, PremiDIA-WIDE surround, and Dolby® Volume
- Multi-Information Display (trip meter, odometer, outside temperature, average fuel consumption, driving distance to empty, service reminder, drive mode indicator, transmission position indicator, water temperature warning light, and low fuel warning)
- Steering wheel mounted audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth® hands-free system controls
- ECO Status indicator light
- and many, many more
Disclaimer: I drove the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT as part of a press loan through Drive STI. All opinions are my own.