I never thought I would be that mom. You know, the one that is rockin' the minivan. In fact, two years ago when we traded in our old minivan, I swore I would never even consider another minivan again. I think all moms dread the minute they have to start considering purchasing a van, and with my big family, a third-row is a necessity. Back in the day, vans were not as well equipped, and honestly, I think they were ugly. Recently, I had the opportunity to check out the 2016 Kia Sedona for a week through DriveShop and my mind was completely changed on minivans. I would totally own one. OMG, I said that out loud, didn't I?!
When the 2016 Kia Sedona pulled into the valet, I was instantly wowed! It is more sophisticated than I planned on it being. Upon entering the minivan, we were instantly hit with premium comfort and high-tech gadgets. That is something you would expect to only find in a luxury vehicle, let alone a minivan. Something else that really surprised me was just how spacious it was. I know, I know, it's a minivan it is supposed to be spacious. This space though, everyone can have their own room and not be crowded upon each other. With lots of kids in tow, this is a huge plus to me. Even for a minivan, it was spacious.
There are so many great features in the 2016 Kia Sedona V6, that you will have to go test drive one for yourself to see them all. Since there are so many, I’m going to share my favorites!
- Comfort: Dual Sunroofs, Tri-Zone Climate Control, Sunshades, and Heated/Ventilated Seats. We're big fans of ventilated and heated seats, especially with black leather.
- Design: Sophisticated Curves, Luxury Seats, and Anti-Pinch Doors. This will make you want to rock the minivan! The First Class Lounging Seats in the second row were a huge hit with my kids, providing adjustable lower leg support and 11 inches of fore-aft movement. Who doesn't want their own reclining seat in the car?!
- Tech: Smart Power Liftgate, Surround View, and Warning System. Can you believe that this is included and the Sedona is not even a luxury vehicle?! All the latest safety features are a plus for me, especially when I'm on a road trip with my family. Every bit of added protection and early warning is a plus when I'm traveling.
Starting at $26,400 for the 3.3L V6 Engine you'll get 18 city MPG and 25 highway MPG. Not shabby for something this spacious and big.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Watch Roald Dahl's The Witches on HBO Max + Activity Pages - October 23, 2020
- Joe Biden Has an Island on Animal Crossing and I'm Here for It! - October 21, 2020
- Best Quotes from Love and Monsters - October 20, 2020