Have you heard of a She Shed? It’s sort of like a man cave, but totally different—and so much cooler. The idea is simple. Take an old shed (or new one) and transform it into an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation—a place where a woman can leave her stress and responsibility at the door, if only for a few hours. She Sheds are a relatively new idea. Here’s how to do it, with six ways to incorporate tech into the mix.
Best Buy shared six She Shed ideas for using technology to create the ultimate relaxation retreat:
- Extend the Wi-Fi for endless entertainment
- Set the mood with your phone
- Turn ugly cables into art
- Bask in the sun (even when it rains)
- Grant access without a key
- Create a hidden refreshment station
My favorite tech idea is being able to set the mood with the touch a your phone. How quick and easy to be able to make lighting adjustments and such from your phone! Simply plug in your light to the Belkin WEMO® Switch + Motion Sensor and use the app on your phone to control your lights. So cool.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG on Blu-Ray May 19 - May 19, 2020
- Star Wars Recipes - May 4, 2020
- Using the Pandemic as an Opportunity for Self-Improvement - May 4, 2020