As if you really needed any reasons to see the Avengers: Age of Ultron out in theatres today, here are my top 9 reasons to see the Avengers: Age of Ultron this weekend.
- It’s 2.5 hours of non-stop action will keep you on the edge of your seat. I’ve seen the movie twice now and I need to see it again because I’m sure I’ve missed things it moves so quickly.
- Two new Avengers are introduced: Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. You’ll meet the twins and learn how they came to be part of the Avengers.
- The Vision is incredible. We finally get to Paul Bettany in a form, not just as the voice of JARVIS.
- James Spader as Ultron is the ultimate Bad Guy. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is creepy and manipulative…and James Spader is perfect in the role.
- Awesome one-liners to keep you entertained. There are some seriously funny lines in the movie that keep you wanting more. A good laugh amidst the drama makes for a great cinematic flair. One you’ve seen it, leave me a comment and tell me your favorite line.
- Ultimate sacrifice, messages of humanity, and family. While the movie is an action movie, you’ll see some messages about the ultimate sacrifice in the final battle scene in Sokovia. Even the toughest of you might find you have a soft spot.
- Back stories. We learn a lot of Avengers’ back stories in this movie. Those tough-as-nails Avengers come from dark places, and we are reminded of some of their pasts. We also learn about some of their presents. In fact, one Avenger has a whole hidden family we were unaware of.
- The Hulkbuster vs the Hulk. It’s a pretty epic CGI battle scene between two Avengers. Who knew the Hulk had an even angrier side and that Iron Man could be compassionate and empathetic.
- It's got an incredible cast. Let’s face it, the cast rocks. Isn’t that enough to make you want to go see the film? Eye candy at it’s finest, regardless what team you are on.
Avengers: Age of Ultron—New Trailer
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON opens in theatres everywhere on May 1st!
I've been invited to LA courtesy of Disney for a media event. All opinions are my own.