Both adults and kids need to take care of their skin and a face cleanser is a must. There are many, many different skin cleansers available and it’s natural to feel overwhelmed by the variety and cost range of a different face cleanser for each family member. It helps to know what an effective face cleanser should do. Many parents have discovered a general face cleanser works well, but how do you choose the right one?
Always Looking Your Best: The Perfect Skincare Regime For All the Family
- Everybody in the family should use a face cleanser that is soap-free
- Avoid a skin cleanser that contains chemicals and/or fragrance as it may irritate the skin
- Look for a face cleanser that states “for sensitive skin” or “hypoallergenic”
- Use a cleanser hydrated with oils like argan, coconut, or olive
- Face cleanser containing cucumber or aloe vera is refreshing, cleansing, and healing
If only all adults needed was a face cleanser! Unfortunately, grownups really need to extend their skincare regime by using extra products according to whether they’re male and female, or to your skin type (i.e., dry, oily, combination, or normal). Once you know your skin type, then your daily regime should include the following for a beautiful and healthy complexion:
- After using the face cleanser and patting skin dry, apply a toner to make sure all makeup and dirt is removed and you will just appreciate the fresh feeling (1 x a day).
- A very gentle exfoliator can be used to buff away dead skin cells to increase glow (1 x a day).
- All adult skin types must be moisturized after cleansing and toning, and remember only a tiny amount is needed. Many beauticians recommend only using moisturizers where it’s needed. If your skin is very dry, a serum could be used instead of / or under moisturizer (2 x a day).
- Dads need an after-shave cream or gel.
- Night creams are rich in hydration and nutrients and feed the skin, but if they’re too rich, then only use where it’s needed (1 x a day).
- Eye cream or eye gel should be gently patted under the eyes to alleviate dark circles, lines, and puffiness. (2 x a day).
Most people cleanse their skin to shift grease, grime, and dirt and get rid of dead cells to protect the skin from disease. However, adults must use extra products according to their skin needs as part of a daily skincare regime. Your face is always on show and exposed to the elements, so using an appropriate face cleanser and other essential products will ensure that your complexion stays healthy, clean, and glowing. Not only that, but you’ll also feel as if you’re glowing on the inside!
- Director Sam Raimi Brings Horror to the MCU with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Sox the Robot Cat from LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022
- Casting the Perfect LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022