Just in time for the release of Ant-Man and the Wasp, we have some fun Ant-Man Edible Cookie Dough. We love edible cookie dough, and this tasty Ant-Man and the Wasp-inspired treat will be perfect to enjoy just before or after you watch the new movie or as a Marvel treat to eat while you watch Ant-Man in preparation for the new movie. Check out this easy recipe for edible sugar cookie dough.
Ant-Man Edible Cookie Dough
Ant-Man Sprinkle Mix:
- 1 pouch of Red and Black Nonpareil's, Red and Black Jumbo Nonpareil's and sprinkle Jimmies (bought from Michaels craft stores)
Edible Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cups of Ant-Man Sprinkles
- Red and Black food coloring
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the flour, 1/4 cup of the flour at a time just until all combined
- Divide the dough into 2 portions and add in a few drops off each food coloring into their own bowl, mixing until colors are blended
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl, and add in the Ant-Man Sprinkles and slightly mix together but not too much so that the colors fully combine!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out or eat out of the bowl yourself!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- New Avengers Endgame Trailer and Poster - March 19, 2019
- March is Portland Dining Month - March 17, 2019
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on Blu-Ray March 19 - March 12, 2019