Do you remember when Santa asked Rudolph to guide his sleigh? When Frosty magically came to life on Christmas Eve? When Kris Kringle became Santa Claus? This year, three beloved holiday characters come to life for the first time on Digital HD! And just in time for the holidays, these stories and more are available on Blu-ray and DVD in a Bundle pack perfect for creating new memories and holiday traditions! The Original Christmas Classics Bundle is available on Digital HD, DVD and Blu-ray NOW! We've created this tasty Baileys Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino to help celebrate the holidays that pairs perfectly with your movie watching experience as you watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town, Frosty the Snowman, and Frosty Returns.
One lucky reader gets a copy of the Original Christmas Classics Bundle, too!
Use the Rafflecopter to enter to win!
Baileys Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup or fudge topping
- Whipped cream, crushed peppermint pieces, chocolate sauce and mini chocolate chips, to garnish
- White frosting and chopped peppermint pieces for rim
- Apply a thick layer of vanilla frosting to the rims of your 2 serving glasses. Dip the rims in a shallow bowl of crushed peppermint pieces. Chill for at least 15 minutes to allow the frosting to harden.
- Add the ice, coffee, Baileys, milk, sugar, chocolate chips and syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the frozen mixture into your serving glasses and top with whipped cream, crushed peppermint pieces and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of the whipped cream, if desired.
Yields: 4 cups
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Zulay Kitchen Gadgets - July 8, 2019
- Less Known Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World - July 7, 2019
- Monetize Your Blog with QUID - July 7, 2019