Summer is almost here and these frozen blackberry delights are perfect for a summer treat. Whiskey, Hypnotiq, Sweet Tea, and Blackberries make these a refreshing beverage with a kick, and they are pretty, too. Perfect for a warm summer's afternoon or a party, everyone needs a Blackberry Sweet Tea Cocktail.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Blackberry Sweet Tea Cocktails
- 1 ounce Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 ounce Hypnotiq Liqueur
- 3 ounces Sweet Tea
- 6 Blackberries
- 1 tbsp. clove honey
- 4 Ice cubes
- Martini glasses
- Cocktail spoon
- In a blender combine ice cubes and blackberries and pulse until crushed.
- Pour Jameson Irish whiskey, Hypnotiq liqueur, and clove honey into chilled martini glass and stir.
- Spoon blackberries and crushed ice mixture into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a blackberry served in the bowl of a cocktail spoon.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021