Whether you're a huge fan of The Walking Dead, zombies, Halloween, or all three, this Blood and Guts Cocktail is the perfect ghastly drink for celebrating surviving a zombie apocalypse or your favorite creepy holiday. This easy drink is also a fun one for a Halloween party because it's super easy to make without alcohol, too, so you can have a kids version, too.
Blood and Guts Cocktail
- Raspberry Jello, prepared as directed on box using 3/4 of the water required so the Jello is a bit thicker than the directions call for
- Lemon Jello,prepared as directed on box using 3/4 of the water required so the Jello is a bit thicker than the directions call for
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz.–4 oz. Black Raspberry Sparkling Water
- 1 oz. Blackberry flavored Syrup (or Grenadine)
- Rocks glasses
- Prepare Jello as directed using 3/4 of the water the box calls for so the Jello is slightly thicker. Once the Jello sets (about 4 hours) remove it from the refrigerator and use a fork to mash it up.
- Take about 1/4 cup of Lemon Jello and 1/4 cup of Raspberry Jello and mix them in a small bowl. Spoon the mix into the rock glass.
- Gently dribble 1/2 oz. of the Blackberry Syrup around the edge of the glass.
- Slowly add 2 oz. of vodka to the glass. Slowly top with sparkling water, about 1.5 oz.–2 oz.
- The top will appear fizzy and looks like bubbling guts.
- Serve immediately.
- Directions make 2 beverages with plenty of left over Jello.
*To make a non-alcoholic version, substitute out the vodka for more sparkling water.
If you like this post, you might also like our Walking Dead Bloody Hot Chocolate
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Polaroid Lab is the Perfect Gift for Teens and Tweens Polaroid Lab - November 16, 2019
- Upgrade Your Kitchen with Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators - November 16, 2019
- Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave - November 5, 2019