Whether you're a huge fan of The Walking Dead, zombies, Halloween, or all three, this Blood and Guts Cocktail is the perfect ghastly drink for celebrating surviving a zombie apocalypse or your favorite creepy holiday. This easy drink is also a fun one for a Halloween party because it's super easy to make without alcohol, too, so you can have a kids version, too.
Blood and Guts Cocktail
- Raspberry Jello, prepared as directed on box using 3/4 of the water required so the Jello is a bit thicker than the directions call for
- Lemon Jello,prepared as directed on box using 3/4 of the water required so the Jello is a bit thicker than the directions call for
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz.–4 oz. Black Raspberry Sparkling Water
- 1 oz. Blackberry flavored Syrup (or Grenadine)
- Rocks glasses
- Prepare Jello as directed using 3/4 of the water the box calls for so the Jello is slightly thicker. Once the Jello sets (about 4 hours) remove it from the refrigerator and use a fork to mash it up.
- Take about 1/4 cup of Lemon Jello and 1/4 cup of Raspberry Jello and mix them in a small bowl. Spoon the mix into the rock glass.
- Gently dribble 1/2 oz. of the Blackberry Syrup around the edge of the glass.
- Slowly add 2 oz. of vodka to the glass. Slowly top with sparkling water, about 1.5 oz.–2 oz.
- The top will appear fizzy and looks like bubbling guts.
- Serve immediately.
- Directions make 2 beverages with plenty of left over Jello.
*To make a non-alcoholic version, substitute out the vodka for more sparkling water.
If you like this post, you might also like our Walking Dead Bloody Hot Chocolate