If it's Halloween, it's a Bloody Vodka Tonic. If it's the rest of the year, it's a Marionberry Vodka Tonic. We love our local Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka. Thanks to Wild Roots Vodka for giving us a bottle of their Marionberry Infused Vodka to aid in this post.
Bloody Vodka Tonic
- Awesome Skull Cup
- 2 oz. Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka
- 6 oz. Fever Tree Tonic
- Fill your skull cup halfway with ice.
- Add 6 oz. of Fever Tree Tonic. Top with 2 oz. Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka.
- If you don't stir it vigorously, the Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka kind of floats a little on top before starting to sink and blend in and looks bloody, which is awesome for Halloween.
Check out our Poison Apple Cocktail
Check out our Spooky Old Fashioned
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Luxury Linens for Back to School - August 20, 2019
- Bowers & Wilkins Formation : Performance Sound for Your Home Audio - August 17, 2019
- Back-to-School Lunches Made Easy with Santa Cruz Organics - August 15, 2019