If it's Halloween, it's a Bloody Vodka Tonic. If it's the rest of the year, it's a Marionberry Vodka Tonic. We love our local Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka. Thanks to Wild Roots Vodka for giving us a bottle of their Marionberry Infused Vodka to aid in this post.
Bloody Vodka Tonic
- Awesome Skull Cup
- 2 oz. Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka
- 6 oz. Fever Tree Tonic
- Fill your skull cup halfway with ice.
- Add 6 oz. of Fever Tree Tonic. Top with 2 oz. Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka.
- If you don't stir it vigorously, the Wild Roots Marionberry Infused Vodka kind of floats a little on top before starting to sink and blend in and looks bloody, which is awesome for Halloween.
Check out our Poison Apple Cocktail
Check out our Spooky Old Fashioned
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021