- 2 oz. 360 Madagascar Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. blueberry schnapps
- 1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- Club soda
- Mint leaves
Muddle 5-6 mint leaves with 6 blueberries along with the blueberry schnapps and lime juice in the bottom of an old fashioned glass. I actually wanted to use blueberry simple syrup, but couldn't find any, so I bought the blueberry schnapps. And I wasn't in the mood to make my own simple syrup despite the fact that it is truly simple. I filled the glass most of the way with ice, poured the vodka over the ice, topped off with club soda, covered the glass and gave it a quick shake. I garnished it with 2 more mint leaves and a few blueberries.
For the record, the 360 Vodkas are my favorite, even over the more expensive brands of vodka. Their eco-friendly distilling process and fresh, clean flavor make me happy.
- Director Sam Raimi Brings Horror to the MCU with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Sox the Robot Cat from LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022
- Casting the Perfect LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022