CARD.com offers a great prepaid Visa debit card option that can be customized to your needs. Similar to the debit card from your bank, you can use your CARD.com card everywhere Visa is accepted. Unlike the card from your bank, it’s prepaid so you never have to worry about overdrafts or going over your limit.
What’s cooler (and cuter) than your regular bank debit card is that you get to customize your CARD.com card with the design of your choice. CARD.com offers thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including characters like Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, and Nancy Drew; causes like Autism Awareness and Breast Cancer Research; artists like Norma Rockwell, Monica Warhol, and Peter Adderly; and many more. I picked out a fun Monica Warhol horse image for my card.
Loading the card is easy and the website even offers a video n your to set up your card with direct deposit.
Some of the features of the card:
- Free to order, activate, and load
- Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
- Free direct deposit
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
- No overdraft fees
- Safer than cash—24/7 support, Visa fraud protection, and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
- No credit check and approval in seconds
- 23,000 in-network ATMs
- Free for 30 days, then $5.95 monthly fee, which CARD.com will waive when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days. This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and less than many of CARD.com’s competitors.
As a loading Card member, you may also get VIP access and rewards focused on the passion pictured on your card. A card from your favorite band might get you early access to concert tickets, limited edition merchandise, or free MP3s. A card from your favorite cause might help provide clean water to a community in need, or support cancer research.I was given a CARD.com Prepaid Visa Debit Card to try and review. All opinions about CARD.com Prepaid Visa Debit Card are my own.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Valentine's Day Gift Guide - February 8, 2020
- 4 Tips to Help You Stick to Your 2020 Fitness Goals - February 7, 2020
- FLCL: Progressive & Alternative + Funko Figure - February 5, 2020