The cheero PowerPlus 3 External Battery Pack is an excellent excellent battery backup for iPhones. It lasts for several iPhone charges and provides 13400mAh of charging. The LED lights give a great indication of what amount of battery percentage is left once it has been charged and during charging it shows you what percentage it is charged to. The cheero has a micro USB power in port, and two USB power out ports, one for 2.4A devices and one for 1A devices. I love the design and sleek look of this battery pack.
Overall the cheero is a great charger. It weighs about 1/2 pound, so this is one I would travel with for camping or in my car or luggage, but definitely not in my purse or bag that I would carry around for the day.
A couple of things to note:
- This charger doesn't auto shut off when it's done charging your device. The cheero will continue to drain the power pack after your phone is already charged, so you'll want to pay attention to how long it takes for your phone to charge and unplug the phone and shut down the charger when it's finished.
- Also, I didn't have success charging my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. It didn't charge after all day on the cheero. But, it basically never charges on anything but an AC outlet, even most high mAh battery packs do not charge the phone. So that isn't necessarily an issue with the cheero, but the fact that no battery packs can charge the phone.
Cheero main business is manufacturing, designing and selling peripherals of smartphones and tablets, mainly portable batteries. Cheero was founded in Japan 4 years ago, and is now one of the mobile battery sellers in the Japanese Amazon store. They'll be showing their products at CES 2016.
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021