I love a good whisky ginger, preferably with some good whisky. I usually make mine with Maker's Mark. This Cherry Whisky Ginger is a twist on a classic Whisky Ginger, perfect for Valentine's Day, to celebrate National Cherry Month in February, or for any celebration where you might be looking to add a hint of red to your celebration and theme, or if you're simply looking to shake-up your classic Whisky Ginger.This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Cherry Whisky Ginger
- 1.5 oz. Whisky (Maker's Mark)
- 0.5 oz Maraschino cherry juice (you could use grenadine if you didn't have Maraschino cherry juice)
- 5 oz. Ginger Ale (Reed's Ginger Beer Brew Premium Ginger Ale)
- 2 or 3 Maraschino cherries
- Place a few ice cubes in the bottom of your rocks glass.
- Pour the whisky in the glass over the ice. Add the Maraschino cherry juice.
- Top off with Ginger Beer Brew, about 5 oz.
- Add cherries.
- Serve with a straw.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Games and Toys Holiday Gift Guide - November 26, 2019
- Visiting Stranger Things Filming Locations in Atlanta - November 25, 2019
- Frozen 2 Movie Review - November 24, 2019