What inspires you get in kitchen and create a delicious dinner? I love cooking with fresh local ingredients and I love being able to create a quick healthy recipe that doesn't take a lot of time. In our house we enjoy the very essence of the New Comfort Food using mostly local, seasonal ingredients with minimal ingredients in the recipe and quick, easy steps and fast prep time. BOOM. Feed me now and make it healthy.
Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken is one of those local ingredients that we love. Who can't get behind the benefits of locally grown, antibiotic-free chicken? Foster Farms values their products and I can feel good serving their products to my family. Foster Farms Simply Raised fresh chicken contains No Antibiotics Ever and is locally grown in the Pacific Northwest (ours comes from the PNW). I love that within about 48 hours, the chicken is in our grocery store. Amazing!
Our easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe uses Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken, extra virgin olive oil, vegetables, soy sauce, Tabasco, and is served over rice. That's it. So few ingredients and it takes about 20 minutes to complete!
Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 lb. Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup rice
- 2 16 oz. bags frozen vegetables or equivalent in fresh vegetables
- 3 oz. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Cook rice as directed while making the rest of the stir fry.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut vegetables into 1-2 inch pieces for stir fry.
- Saute on medium heat until each side is slightly white, about 2 minutes each side.
- Add vegetables. Cook until vegetables are most of the way cooked but still slightly firm.
- Add soy sauce and Tabasco sauce.
- Cook until sauces start to simmer.
- Serve over rice.
Visit the Foster Farms Simply Raised landing page to learn more about Simply Raised fresh chicken, and find exciting recipes to try out!
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021