A classic mojito is one of my favorite refreshing cocktails. It's great anytime of the year: any season, any place, anytime. While traditionally made with rum, you can also make a mojito with vodka. This classic mojito recipe features vodka, both regular and Citron.
Classic Mojito with Vodka
- 6 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. of Citron vodka
- ½ tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- Sprite (or soda water if you want it less sweet)
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Use an 8 oz. rocks glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, add a few ice cubes, the mint, vodka, citron vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Fill your glass with ice, lime slices, and fresh chopped mint.
- Pour your cocktail mixture on top.
- Add to fill Sprite.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a lime wedge.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET on Blu-Ray on February 26 - February 20, 2019
- How to Use Disney MaxPass at Disneyland - February 19, 2019
- COME FROM AWAY coming to Portland February 26, 2019 - February 19, 2019