Thanks to Universal Pictures Home Entertainment for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
ABOMINABLE is now available on Digital, and Blu-ray, & DVD December 17th! This holiday season, cozy up with Abominable, the #1 Original Animated Movie of the Year from the studio that brought you How To Train Your Dragon.
When teenage Yi (Chloe Bennet) encounters a young Yeti on the roof of her apartment building in Shanghai, she and her mischievous friends, Jin (Tenzing Norgay Trainor) and Peng (Albert Tsai), name him “Everest” and embark on an epic quest to reunite the magical creature with his family at the highest point on Earth.
ABOMINABLE is now available on Digital, and Blu-ray, & DVD December 17th! It’s the perfect gift with over an hour of bonus content, including 2 Original Shorts.
We’ve created this delicious Everest Vanilla Milkshake with Blueberries to enjoy with yourABOMINABLE family movie night. Make a fun Everest Straw to use with your Everest Vanilla Milkshake.
One of our favorite parts of the film is when Everest the yeti uses his magic to make blueberries grow larger than life! The film is all about epic adventure, magical experiences, and finding your way home. Plus it has a great message that a little positivity goes a long way!
Before we get into the recipe, watch the trailer below!
Everest Vanilla Milkshake with Blueberries
Everest Vanilla Milkshake with Blueberries Ingredients
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Blue food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Light blue sugar sprinkles
- A few fresh blueberries
- Everest Straw
Everest Vanilla Milkshake with Blueberries Directions
- Make your milkshake. We used 6 scoops of ice cream (about 2 cups) and 1/2 cup of milk and added 2 drops of blue food coloring in the NutriNinja. This should make enough to fill your glass, but you are welcome to play with the consistency to get the thickness of the shake you prefer.
- Pour your milkshake into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and blueberries.
- Add Everest Straw.
Everest Straw Supplies
- Glue (glue stick or glue dots)
- Everest printable (download here)
Everest Straw Directions
- Print out the Everest printable.
- Cut around the two Everests you want.
- Lay the two Everest cutouts back-to-back with the straw between and glue the paper together ensuring you have glued the straw to one of the Everest backs.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Everest Vanilla Milkshake with Blueberries - December 4, 2019
- Cinnamon Toast Chocolate Chai Cocktail - December 4, 2019
- Visiting The Walking Dead Filming Locations in Atlanta - December 3, 2019