Who doesn't love marshmallow treats? This recipe will yield a 9 x 13 pan of delicious marshmallow treats featuring your favorite characters from the highly anticipated new Disney • Pixar animated movie Finding Dory, out in theatres everywhere June 17th. This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Finding Dory Marshmallow Treats
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 16 oz. bag marshmallows (I used large, but mini works just as well)
- 1 box Kellogg's Finding Dory cereal (with 1/4 cup of the marshmallows set aside for the topping)
- 1/2 cup Wilton royal blue candy melts
- 2/2 cup Wilton bright orange candy melts
- Blue and orange sprinkles (optional)
- Non-stick coating spray
- Spray a 9×13 pan with a non-stick coating spray and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows to the butter, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cereal and salt (optional) until well-coated.
- Transfer the cereal mixture to prepared 9×13 pan and press down firmly.
- Cool for 30 minutes in pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the blue candy melts. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir until melted.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the blue melted chocolate on top of the marshmallow treats.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the orange candy melts. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir until melted.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the orange melted chocolate on top of the marshmallow treats.
- Add 1/4 cup of the Finding Dory marshmallows(found in the cereal) to the top of the marshmallow treats, placing them on top of the melted chocolate.
- Optional: Add sprinkles to the top of the marshmallow treats. Let set for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the treats into 12 medium squares.