We love our movie-inspired recipes. We have these fun Gamora Cupcakes just in time for the new Avengers: Infinity War movie. If you're looking for Guardians of the Galaxy cupcakes or Marvel cupcakes for your next Marvel party, these pink, green, and purple Gamora cupcakes have you covered!
Want more Gamora? Check out this Gamora-inspired cocktail for Infinity War from JaMonkey!
Gamora Cupcakes – Marvel Cupcakes
Makes 18 Cupcakes
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla bean paste
- Pink, green, and purple gel food coloring
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake pan
Directions for Gamora cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line cupcake pan with the liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, milk, and vanilla bean paste and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter into 3 bowls and add a color to each bowl: 1 bowl is for pink, 1 bowl is for purple, and 1 bowl is for green.
- Mix until the shades are what hue you would like.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of each colored batter into the cupcake liners until the liners are 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven for about 21 minutes but do not let them get too dark.
- Remove cupcake pan from oven and place on cupcake rack to cool.
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-5 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Pink, purple, and green gel food coloring
- 1 disposable piping bag with a star tip
- 1 container of gold sprinkles
- 1 gold dust spray
- Purple and green rock candy slightly crushed
- Using a stand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix on medium speed. If your frosting starts looking like powdery rocks, add another tablespoon of heavy whipping cream; mix until you see creamy stiffed peaks.
- Once the frosting is made, split it into three bowls.
- Add about 2-4 drops of each color into individual bowls, and mix until the color is completely mixed.
- Place the piping bag into a large glass and fold the sides of the bag over.
- Scoop one spoonful of the pink icing onto one side of piping bag.
- Scoop one spoonful of the purple icing onto another side of the piping bag.
- Scoop one spoonful of the green icing onto the last side of the piping bag and squeeze the icing together.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes.
- Spray the cupcakes with the gold dust and then sprinkle some gold sprinkles onto the cupcakes.
- Top with crushed rock candy.
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Christina Almond says
Those are so pretty! I love the recipes you are posting in celebration of the new Infinity War movie!
These look fantastic!
Meghan Cooper says
These are so pretty! I’m going to have to try them.
Oh my goodness the kids would so love these thank you for sharing this one. These look so cool and colorful.