Best Buy has the latest in energy and water efficient appliances, perfect to support of Earth Day. Energy Certified Refrigerators and new energy star technology offers so many benefits, and Best Buy offers a great selection of LG Studio Line.
Thanks to recent improvements in insulation and compressors, today's refrigerators use much less energy than older models (do you remember the electric bills of even a few years ago from those pre-ENERGY STAR certified appliances?). With an ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, you can maximize your energy and dollar savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Slash your energy bills.
ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators are about 9-10 percent more energy efficient than models that meet the federal minimum energy efficiency standard.
Replace your old fridge for bigger savings.
An estimated 170 million refrigerators and refrigerator-freezers are currently in use in the United States. More than 60 million refrigerators are over 10 years old, costing consumers $4.7 billion a year in energy costs. By properly recycling your old refrigerator and replacing it with a new ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, you can save between $35–$300 on energy costs over its lifetime. Use the ENERGY STAR Savings Calculator to find out exactly how much money you'll save by replacing your existing refrigerator.
Protect the environment.
ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators use less energy and help us reduce our impact on the environment. If all refrigerators sold in the United States were ENERGY STAR certified, the energy cost savings would grow to more than $400 million each year and 8 billion pounds of annual greenhouse gas emissions would be prevented, equivalent to the emissions from 750,000 vehicles.
LG Studio Line “Beauty by Design” Refrigerator is Energy Star Certified!
- One look at the LG Studio Collection and it's clear: Beauty is more than just skin deep. In any showcase kitchen, what's on the outside matters just as much as what's on the inside.
- This Nate Berkus-inspired line with pro-style features such as hefty metal knobs and flat doors—for a suite that's both well-designed and hardworking—gives you a kitchen you'll love for years to come.
- Refrigerators: Your guests can't help but be drawn to the seamless design and impeccable styling of LG Studio refrigerators. The horizontally brushed stainless steel finish, flat-door design, and all-metal tall ice and water dispenser enhance the design aesthetic of any kitchen.
- Cooking: LG Studio delivers cooking precision, performance, and versatility, combined with a streamlined, built-in look you'll love. Every detail has been meticulously crafted, from flat-design, tilted control panels and robust, metal knobs to sleek wave handles and SmoothTouch glass controls.
- Dish: LG Studio dishwashers feature ultra-quiet 42 dB performance and a sleek and stylish exterior. LG tackles your toughest baked-on foods with ease. Thanks to their TrueSteam technology, pre-washing (or rewashing) dishes is virtually a thing of the past.
- Over-the-range microwaves: Sensor cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to provide superior heating performance. LG's Convection Technology means your microwave really can serve as a second oven. Bake or roast your favorite foods in less time. Use TrueCookPlus to cook your food easily and perfectly every time.
When you buy an appliance, Best Buy offers 18 months major appliance financing or 10% rewards (increased from 5% to 10% for April!) and 10% back in grocery purchases, plus get free delivery on purchases $399+.