Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. Between ghoulish decorations, horror movies, and spooky treats, I'd celebrate Halloween year-round if I could get away with it. Probably being related to John Carpenter helped develop my love of all things creepy. These Halloween Popcorn Treats will help creep up any Halloween party you have and are easy enough your kids can help you make them!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a small commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Halloween Popcorn Treats
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Melt the orange and white candy melts separately in two bowls following the package instructions.
- Add 1 tbsp. of cake mix to each bowl. Stir.
- Add the popcorn to the melted candy, stir gently to coat.
- Lay out the candy coated popcorn in one single layer on the baking sheet .
- Add the sprinkles and the candy eyeballs.
- Put it in the refrigerator for about 20 to 30 minutes or until it sets.
- Place set popcorn in baking cups or other small serving containers.
If you liked this recipe, you might like our Witches Brew Bites