We love a great cocktail for the holidays. Add bourbon and we're sold! This festive yuletide bourbon cocktail could be enjoyed any time of year, really, but the allspice gives it that extra holiday push that screams, “Serve me at your next holiday party.”
Hard Yuletide Bourbon Cocktail
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon, we used Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 3 ounces Mike's Hard Passion Fruit Lemonade
- A pinch of allspice
- A sprig of fresh rosemary
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, add bourbon, passion fruit lemonade, allspice, and ice cubes.
- Secure the cocktail shaker lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
The following two tabs change content below.
Jana Seitzer is a full-time mom to 4 amazing kids, wife, writer, photographer, marketer, designer, and social media maven. She loves to travel all over the world—solo and with her family—and tell stories about her travel adventures, adventures that often involve a glass of wine.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbud Headphones - January 16, 2019
- Total Tech Support Powered by Geek Squad - January 16, 2019
- Check out the Best Buy Open House Event in 17 stores across the U.S. on January 19, 2019 - January 15, 2019