Cointreau and fall go hand in hand for me. This Iced Cake and Orange Cocktail is a beautiful blend of rich, luscious Cointreau and vodka with a hint of vanilla. It’s a delightful fall beverage.
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 ounce Iced Cake Vodka
- Orange Peel
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add crushed ice, Cointreau, Iced Cake Vodka, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Secure cap on cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 25-30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
If you like this post, you might also like our Strawberry Cucumber Lemonade Punch
- INTERVIEW Ming-Na Wen Talks Animation for Pencils vs. Pixels - November 23, 2023
- INTERVIEW: Bay Dariz and Phil Earnest Talk Pencils vs Pixels - November 1, 2023
- REVIEW: Pain Hustlers on Netflix - October 28, 2023