Cointreau and fall go hand in hand for me. This Iced Cake and Orange Cocktail is a beautiful blend of rich, luscious Cointreau and vodka with a hint of vanilla. It's a delightful fall beverage.
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 ounce Iced Cake Vodka
- Orange Peel
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add crushed ice, Cointreau, Iced Cake Vodka, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Secure cap on cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 25-30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
If you like this post, you might also like our Strawberry Cucumber Lemonade Punch
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Polaroid Lab is the Perfect Gift for Teens and Tweens Polaroid Lab - November 16, 2019
- Upgrade Your Kitchen with Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators - November 16, 2019
- Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave - November 5, 2019