We have this amazing Incredibles Edible Cookie Dough for all you superhero lovers just in time for an Incredibles-themed party! We love our Disney food. America’s favorite family of superheroes Incredibles 2 returns to theaters on June 15, 2018, after a 14-year hiatus. Check out this easy recipe for edible sugar cookie dough.
Incredibles Edible Cookie Dough
Incredibles Sprinkle Mix
- 1 pouch each of Yellow, Orange, Red, and Black sprinkle jimmies and Nonpareils.
- A total of 8 pouches all together
- Combine all sprinkles into a closed container and shake until combined.
Cookie Dough Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt 1 3/4 cups flour
- Red and Orange Gel Food coloring
- 1 cup of Incredibles Sprinkles
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined.
- Add in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour, adding 1/4 cup of the flour at a time, just until all combined.
- Split the dough in half and add red food coloring into one dough and the orange food coloring into the second dough.
- Mix both doughs until the color is combined.
- Mix in the Incredibles Sprinkles using a rubber spatula.
- Using 1/4 cup of each color dough, slightly mix in a bowl and sprinkle a little bit more sprinkles onto the dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out some dough and place it into a serving bowl
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Make sure you have a big glass of milk and enjoy!!