In honor of the new Disney's The Jungle Book movie coming out April 15, we've created a Jungle Book-insprired Martini called Kaa, featuring Diasonna, Blue Nactar Tequila Blanco,Raspberry Simple Syrup, fresh squeeze lemon juice, and raspberry garnish.
Kaa Martini: Disney's Jungle Book Inspired Cocktail
- 2 ounces Disaronna
- 1.5 ounces Blue Nectar Tequila Blanco
- 1.5 ounces Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 0.5 ounce Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Raspberry Garnish
- Ice Cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add Disaronna, tequila, raspberry simple syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and lots of crushed ice.
- Secure cap and shake cocktail for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a frosted Martini glass filled with 2–3 ice cubes.
- Using a freshly cut lemon peel, press the cut edge of the lemon around the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry on a cocktail stick.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Visit the official THE JUNGLE BOOK website
THE JUNGLE BOOK opens in theatres everywhere in 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D on April 15th!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy our Bagheera Rum & Mexican Cola: Disney Jungle Book-Inspired Cocktail.
- Interview with Uncle Traveling Matt, Dave Goelz - November 23, 2022
- Avatar Adversaries Bubble Tea Duo - November 17, 2022
- A Christmas Story Christmas Interview with Peter Billingsley - November 16, 2022