This is a sponsored post in partnership with Prego®. As always, all opinions are my own.
With four busy kids and hectic schedules, cooking nutritious meals that everyone likes that won’t take me all night can be a challenge. Prego Italian sauces can help me to create a sit-down meal my family will love without spending all night in front of the stove or oven.
In essentially one pot (one or two depending on how truly efficient I want to be), I can cook a meal the whole family enjoys. Even on the busiest of weeknights, I can quickly and easily bring the whole family together for a meal.
When looking for an easy One-Pot meal, I love being able to pull together something that uses staples in my pantry, refrigerator, or freezer. It makes my life much more simple if I don’t have to run to the store for special items.
Kielbasa Pasta Alfredo
- 1 lb. Polish Kielbasa, sliced into ¼ inch thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. grape seed oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 16 oz. elbow pasta, cooked al dente, drained
- 1 jar Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce
- 16 oz. bag frozen peas
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain, Set aside. (Can be made while you are cooking the kielbasa.)
- Add grapeseed oil to a large skillet. Heat until grape seed oil starts to boil. Add garlic and brown.
- Add kielbasa and sprinkle with chili powder and parsley. Cook until kielbasa is browned on the edges. Cook for a few minutes and turn kielbasa. When kielbasa looks to be browned on edges of both sides, it is finished.
- Add cooked, drained pasta and Prego Alfredo Sauce.
- Add frozen peas.
- Cook until heated all the way through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021