LEGO® KIDSFEST Portland: October 11–13
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the Oregon Convention Center October 11–13, 2013, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this 3-acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests. My kids can't wait to go to this event!
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens oflife-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes:fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $21for adults and $19 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
The LEGO KidsFest 2013 tour stops: Richmond, VA (February 15–17), Louisville, KY (April 5–7), Houston, TX (May 17–19), Phoenix, AZ (July 12–14), San Jose, CA (August 30–September 1), Portland, OR (October 11–13), and Hartford, CT (December 6–8).
I am proud to partner with US Family Guide and received tickets to LEGO KidsFest to post this information and then give my honest review and opinions of the event. All opinions are my own.