Calling all Star Wars fans! Whether you're a kid or an adult, you'll fall in love with the littleBits Droid Inventor Kit! You can build your own droid! What STEM or Star Wars lover wouldn't wait to build their own droid? Thanks to littleBits to sending us a sample to build for ourselves (although, I may need to find where my kids have stashed it for themselves!).
For the first time ever, kids (ahem, or adults) can create their own Droid—including R2-D2™—and bring it to life! Using littleBits electronic blocks and the free Droid™ Inventor app, they’ll teach their R2 Unit new tricks and take it on 17+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to build and customize R2-D2 straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to build their Droid, and control it in drive mode, self-nav, Force™ mode, and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
* Comes with 6 Bits, 20 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
* Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
* App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items
* 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
* R2-D2 runs in drive mode, Force™ mode, self-nav, and more – making him the ultimate galactic sidekick
* Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films
* littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
Available at: Walmart, Apple Store, Amazon & littlebits.com
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- The Fowl Twins - November 20, 2019
- Polaroid Lab is the Perfect Gift for Teens and Tweens Polaroid Lab - November 16, 2019
- Upgrade Your Kitchen with Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators - November 16, 2019