It's National Tater Tot Day! What better way to celebrate than with tater tot nachos! We love totchos in our house. We'll do tater tots and create a bar so everyone can enjoy their loaded totchos just the way the like them.
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Chili, cooked
- 2 avocados, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bacon, cooked, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- Any other desired toppings
- Cook tater tots as directed. We love using the Philips Airfryer XXL for nice crisp tater tots (a whole regular bag of tater tots takes about 350 degrees and 15 minutes in the Philips XXL Airfryer).
- While tater tots are cooking, heat chili and cook bacon.
- Prep other totchos bar ingredients.
- Set up bar and let people build their own loaded totchos.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Zulay Kitchen Gadgets - July 8, 2019
- Less Known Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World - July 7, 2019
- Monetize Your Blog with QUID - July 7, 2019